We have a 101- day “hassle free” warranty. That means that you may return any part purchased from us, for any reason, for a complete refund. Refunds are given in the same method they were paid, so if you used a credit card, the refund will go back on the card.
Be careful of other automotive recyclers that will only give you “in store credit.” Always ask a yard what their return policy is as they can vary greatly.
- Read and follow all warranty and installation requirements provided on your invoice and all attached documentation.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- Warranty is void if the parts have been improperly installed or have been disassembled prior to return.
- If M&M Auto Parts is unable exchange your mechanical part within a reasonable time, we will refund the original purchase price of your part.
- You will be required to return to M&M Auto Parts the defective or malfunctioning mechanical part free and clear of any liens and other expenses, such as transportation, packing and installation relating to the exchange or replacement of your mechanical part.
- Warranty is limited to original purchaser.
- There is no refund or replacement on parts sold “as is”.
- Engine assemblies are understood to consist of a short block assembly and cylinder head(s). Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for possible purchaser’s convenience only and are to be used at the purchaser’s option only. These parts are not covered under the warranty.
- Transmission front and rear seals are not covered. Replacement of these seals is recommended. Transmission lines and radiator lines must be completely flushed of all existing debris.
Approved refunds will be made to customer under the following terms:
- Original invoice must accompany all returns. Returns after the warranty period are at management’s discretion and may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Refunds will be for the same legal tender as the original purchase (i.e. cash for cash, credit card for credit card, check for check).
- Refunds for invoices paid by check will not be issued until 14 days following original purchase date.
- All cores must be returned within 30 days, drained of all fluids and complete as sold for refund of core credit.